Holidays are slowly coming to the end of time to return to training, in a few points we will try to introduce everyone to the new season, so that everyone is informed, we ask all of you to read the information contained in this article in detail.
We remind you that we are coming back to training from 03/09/2018.
The training plan has not changed, all groups will train for the next two months on the same days as before and at the same times. Please familiarize yourself with the training plan, which can be found on our website.
From the new season in Taunton, the youth mini League will be represented by three teams:
- U9 - Link to conspiracies for the entire season - http://www.tauntonyouthleague.net/mini-league/u9-fixtures-2018-2019/
Coaches: Rafał Daraszkiewicz, Jarosław Kwella
- U11- Link to conspiracies for the entire season - http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/ListPublicFixture.do?divisionseason=673606674&league=616883141
Coaches: Daniel Grabowy, Jarosław Kwella
- U13 - Link to constructions for the entire season - http://fulltime-league.thefa.com/ListPublicFixture.do?divisionseason=953265292&league=616883141
Coaches: Krzysztof Byrszel, Norbert Drapiewski
For the U11 and U13 teams, you will be able to follow the tables and all statistics, all tables and tables will also be on our website.
We remind you that for the participation in the league there is a fee of £ 40 for the whole season, paid £ 20 for the winter round and £ 20 for the spring round. This payment will be entirely transferred to registration fees, and the costs of renting pitches will be covered, which are very high this season. Payments of £ 20 should be made to your Manager by the end of September, if someone fails to make a deposit he will not be able to play in the league.
List of players registered for league games for the season 2018/2019.
UNDER 9- S. CEKIERA, Z. BARTKOW, D. FYDRYSZEWSKI, K. FYDRYSZEWSKI, E.DINU, C.DINU, R.GRUSZKOWSKI, R.IVAN, O.IZYKOWSKI, N.KAPRAL, G.KORDYS, O.PISARSKI , M.PIERZCHLEWICZ, I. VALENZUELA
UNDER 11- A.ZUCHOWICZ, J.ZIOLKOWSKI, A.ZIOLKOWSKI, M. WISNIEWSKA, SZ.WIERUCHOWSKI, R.MIKA, M.LYJAK, M.KRYSZEWSKI, G.KAPRAL, T.KACZOROWSKI, J.HANUSKO, J.GRABOWY , D.CICHOSZ, J.BAJERA, D.STOLARSKI, W.OGOREK
UNDER 13- SZ.BARTKOW, J.BOGUCKI, K.BYRSZEL, O.DABROWSKI, S.DINU, D.DUMITRU, B.GODLEWSKI, R.LINDSAY, E. MICKEVICIUS, J. MUSZYNSKI, F.NOWAK, O.SALADIAK , D. STOLARSKI, O. JAROSZ, E. BRECKERRIDGE
IMPORTANT DATES AND EVENTS
We also provide some important dates that should be remembered,
- 14/10/2017 - FGGA Bambini Cup I edition (U6, U7, U8, U9) To be confirmed
- 29.10 - 02.11 - FGGA POLKOLON - a 3-5 day half-year planned for a short period of time will give more information.
- 07.12-10.12- Departure of FGGA U11 team for the tournament to Krosno.
- 21/12/17 - 02/01/2017 - HOLY WEEK.
From the new season, we will use the information system via email, all the most important information (current affairs, league, promotions, training fees, information about matches and tournaments, tracksuit orders, etc.) will be sent to everyone by e-mail. At the first training trainers will be handing out application forms for the new season, where exactly you will need to enter your email address, to which we will send all the information.
ENTRY FEE / NEW FOOTBALL KIT/ INSURANCE
Because we are starting a new season, our outfits are also changing in relation to what the trainers will collect at the first training for new clothes and insurance. The registration fee must be paid up to the 15th of SEPTEMBER. People who have already paid for the costumes, or left a monthly training fee for the training in August, will get a refund if someone has paid 36f will receive a 6f return, while the people who paid 22 will have to pay 8f. Those people who have not yet paid for new clothes are asked to provide a fee to their managers as soon as possible. We remind you that the outfit fee is £ 20 + £ 10 insurance, so you should pay £ 30 together. If all players make their deposit up to 15th of September, all players will receive their new clothes at the beginning of October. Below we present new outfits for the season 2018/2019, and the set comes with white gaiters with black inserts.
DIRECT DEBIT / CHANGE TRAINING RATES
Please be advised that from the new season will apply new rates for training, the fee will increase by 50p for the training unit. After taking into account the fee increase, the training fee will be as follows:
- in the case of 2 workouts a week - 40f (4f more) per month payable in advance up to the 15th day of the month
- in the case of 1 workout per week - 24f (2f more)) per month payable in advance up to the 15th day of the month
The increase is dictated by the increase in operating costs (fees for pitches, licenses, fuel costs, etc.), that is why we are asking for understanding, without this increase we will not be able to continue functioning at the same level as before.
CHANGING FGGA LOGOTYPE
FROM THE NEW SEASON, WE WILL BE USED WITH A NEW LOGO.
FEES AND DISCOUNTS 2018/19
ENTRY FEE £ 30
- the fee is paid automatically by every new player or competitor after joining FGGA and successively in September of each calendar year
- the price includes FGGA football outfit (shorts, gaiters shirt)
- insurance for the whole year
- 1x a week £ 24 (£6 training unit )
- 2x a week £ 40 (£5 training unit)
- Individual training £ 20 - £ 30
- The training unit time is 60 minutes.
- FGGA assumes a 4-week month, i.e. for two training units a week, 8 units a month. If there are more training units in one month, the monthly fee does not change. - The monthly fee is an average of the whole year and is a fixed fee.
- The month of December due to the Christmas and New Year is a month in the spare part of training. The fee for this month also does not change due to the smaller amount of jt. (Other months of the year compensate for the loss of training)
- The month of August is a month off the trainings and the fee is abolished
LEAGUE AND TOURNAMENTS
The fee for participation in the tournament is about £ 5-7 (the price is subject to change due to the rank and cost of participation in the tournament. FGGA undertakes to notify the guardians before submitting the team to the tournament)
Participation in the 2 x league during the £ 20 season (payment for the autumn season until the end of September and for spring till the end of January. The sum collected will allow us to partially cover the costs related to the rental of the pitch accepted by the FA)
DRES ADIDAS WITH PRINTING AND NAME OF £ 35
DRES ADIDAS SENIOR WITH PRINTING AND NAME OF £ 40
ORTHALION ADIDAS JUNIOR WITH PRINTING AND NAME OF £ 30
ORTHALION ADIDAS SENIOR WITH PRINTING AND NAME OF £ 30
FIRST FREE TRAINING
IN THE CASE OF A FAMILY, THE CHARGE FOR A SECOND CHILD IS £ 34 (DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR TWO TRAINING UNITS IN MONTH)
FOLLOW A COLLEGE OR A DIRECTION FOR A TRAINING AND YOU ACHIEVE 50% DISCOUNT FOR A SUBSEQUENT MONTH, IF YOU WILL GET WITH US
PAY WITH 3 MONTHS UP AND YOU WILL RECEIVE £ 8 DISCOUNT (DISCOUNT AVAILABLE FOR TWO TRAINING UNITS IN MONTH)
FGGA CODE OF CONDUCT
Thank you very much for your attention, we hope that the information contained in this article will be helpful. We would also like to inform you that in the winter period the trainings will take place at the Sports Hall and on the 3G Sports Fields. We will also inform you about it in due time.